Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Plakate!

Guten Tag! Heute machen wir Plakate.

das Plakat = Poster / Flyer

Hier ist mein Plakat

You can use canva.com to create your poster template :)

Beantworte diese Fragen:

1. Was ist deine Veranstaltung (event)?

-der Kino Abend
-das Konzert
-das Theaterstueck
-das Strassenfest

2. Wie heisst die Veranstaltung?

-Meine Veranstaltung heisst "Maifest Leavenworth".

3. Wo findet die Veranstaltung statt? (take place)

-Meine Veranstaltung findet im Hauptstrasse Park statt.

4. Wann findet die Veranstaltung statt?

-Meine Veranstaltung findet von 11. - 13. Mai statt.

5. Um wieviel Uhr beginnt die Veranstaltung?

-Meiner Veranstaltung beginnt um 10 Uhr jeden Tag.

6. Beschreib 5 Freizeitaktivitäten:
-Mann kann singen und tanzen, Tombola spielen, im Hunde Umzug laufen, und essen und trinken.

Bonuspunkte: Schlagwort - Create a marketing catch phrase for your poster

zum Beispiel: Tanz mit uns!


A
B
C
D
I addressed all questions and my poster text accurate. I include 8 free time activities, some new & creative. I include multiple pictures / graphics illustrating what kind of event it is. I have a catch phrase. 
I addressed all questions and my poster text is mostly accurate. I include 5 free time activities. I include one picture / graphic illustrating what kind of event it is. 
I answered <6 questions and my mistakes make my text hard to understand. I chose <5 activities. I don't have a picture or graphic.
I answered 4 or less questions and it’s clear I copied this information from the web. My writing is hard to understand or it’s too perfect because I plagiarized the assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment